Dorset LEP Bid Writing Support Service
This is an unprecedented time for public funding into research, development and innovation.
If you are a Dorset-based organisation, and are thinking about applying for funding, then Dorset LEP’s new Bid Writing Support Service will interest you.
- Dorset Gateway’s Bid Writing Support Service (BWSS) is a free offer for Dorset-based individuals/organisations/businesses.
- It is funded through Government money and is aimed at supporting high potential/high growth organisations.
- Applicants can access up to 40 hours of dedicated support. The level of support offered will be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- Whilst applications are welcomed from a range of applicant types (e.g. SMEs, universities, start-ups), the guiding principles for support are as follows:
- Alignment with the grand challenges and foundations for growth in the UK’s Industrial Strategy and aims and objectives of Dorset’s Strategic Economic Plan;
- Can demonstrate that the subject/focus of the bid will lead to increased productivity or growth of a business.
Contact the Dorset Gateway for further information on this service.
Bid Writing Support Service: Overview of Support Provided
•Comprehensive application check against funders criteria (1 day/8hours)
•CHECK AND EDIT
•Level 1 plus an edit of content to fit funder’s question and criteria. This includes suggestions of textual changes to better meet the funder’s call (up to 2 days/16 hours)
•CHECK, EDIT AND APPLICATION MANAGEMENT
•Levels 1 and 2 as required plus project management/coordination of bid (up to 3 days/24 hours)
•COMPREHENSIVE APPLICATION SUPPORT
•Levels 1, 2 and 3 (as required) plus working closely with the applicant throughout the process to draft, develop and manage the bid (up to 5 days/40 hours)