Our courses will now be held remotely During Covid 19.
Are you a customs agent? Or does your company use customs agents and intermediaries to help you trade with the EU and Rest of the World?
If so, you need to know how to meet customs requirements fast and efficiently now the UK has left the EU. There is new processes to follow and new forms to complete.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs an understanding of Customs regimes and how to complete a Customs declaration form.
Course content is based on the following topics:
• Introduction to Trade
• Business Responsibilities
• Export process
• Import process
• Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
• Classification – determining the use of commodity codes
• Using Customs Procedure Codes – use of appropriate CPCs
• Export and import controls
• Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
No formal exam will be taken however delegates will get to complete simulated forms to ensure they can complete simple customs declarations correctly.
Virtual classroom courses (full day classroom delivery):
Members £280 + VAT
Non-members £340 + VAT