Exclusive support for first time exporters
Between January 2019 and January 2020 exports of goods to countries increased by £265 Million. With slower exports due to Covid-19 from March 2020 and slower growth across the EU generally, Britain’s trade with the rest of the world is still increasing. Goods produced in the United Kingdom are still in demand across the world.
Dorset Chamber are offering exclusive support for first time exporters, and those considering markets beyond the EU for the first time. If you want your business to grow internationally, you can take advantage of our expertise right now.
What can exports do for your business?
- Most businesses see an increase in sales within just twelve months of expanding into international markets.
- Exporting has enabled companies to “fuller utilisation of existing capacity”, and are 34% more productive in their first year than those that don’t sell overseas.
- Being a UK company that sells to customers at home and overseas can enhance your reputation, which can help to attract more customers. 91% of company say exporting has significantly improved their profile and credibility.
- Doing business overseas can not only lead directly to growth, but also to improvements in efficiency levels and to fostering ideas for new products and services. Moreover, 70% of companies found that overseas business led to fresh ideas and innovation, upgrading their products and services.
- All UK companies that carry out exports including to Northern Ireland will need to lodge a Customs Declaration to clear their goods through HM Customs & Excise if you need advice regarding this give one of our International Trade Specialist a call to get advice.
Book yourself onto one of our Bespoke Training Courses designed for your own business or for exclusive support for first time exporter clinics and learn about the benefits of expanding internationally.
You could be one of the businesses which generates an average growth rate of over 30% through exporting!
So why not get in touch, and book your appointment with one of Dorset Chamber’s International Trade Specialist today.
A world of opportunities awaits…
For further information, please contact Sue Bhatt at Dorset Chamber on 01202 714807 or email@example.com