Certificates of Origin
| Certificates of Origin
Dorset Chamber is an Issuing Body, appointed by HM Government Department for Business, Innovation & Skills. Dorset Chamber are authorised to certify export documentation, including EC Certificate of Origin, Arab-British Certificate of Origin, EUR1/ATR Customs Movement Certificates and ATA Carnets.
This documentation can be requested as a result of financial arrangements, customs procedures, trade barriers or even tariff quotas. The team have many years of experience in international trade and certification procedures, and are fully trained and accredited by BCC.
In order for us to process applications for export documentation, we require written authorisation in the form of;
By providing a signed copy you acknowledge the requirements detailed in the Standard Rules and allow Dorset chamber to certify documents on your behalf.
A list of specimen signatories will need to be provided so we can authenticate each application has been completed by an employee authorised by the company to do so.
Applications can be made online and submitted to us electronically. This is a popular option used by our registered exporters.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Certificates of Origin, ATA Carnets, and EUR1/ATR forms all available
- Copy facility to help save time for repeat shipments
- Allows multiple users to access the same account.
- Increase accuracy of information by storing individual customers and suppliers details.
- Applications returned same day (submission times pending), quicker service available on request.
- Service is available Monday to Friday from 09:00 until 16:30.
In addition to this, the online platform offers exporters the opportunity to obtain many more commonly used documents, in fully compliant formats. This includes export invoices, packing lists, dangerous goods notes, bills of lading and many more. You can also make customs clearance entries for UK customs.
To open your online account today, please contact our export team via the contact us page.
Why not call the team to discuss all your documentation needs on 01202 714807.