ChamberCustoms delivers a customs declaration service for UK importers and exporters, of all sizes, in every region of the United Kingdom.
With our extensive knowledge, reputation and first-class service in facilitating international trade, we can take the hassle out of your hands when it comes to exporting and importing goods. The service is offered direct to businesses and through UK freight forwarders, ensuring that customs clearance is accurate, timely and avoids additional costs through delays or errors.
Our direct links to the HMRC Customs handling system and all inventory linked ports, means that we can ensure that your goods, no matter where they enter or leave the UK, will be cleared for onward transportation smoothly. We can help you keep your time sensitive supply chains, moving efficiently and economically.
The Dorset Chamber offer:
- A high level of compliance and assurance for customers
- Confidence on tariff and data entry to remove fiscal risk; backed by the technical expertise of the market leader in this sector
- A wealth of international trade experience and expertise from across the trusted Chamber of Commerce network UK.
We know that navigating trade documentation can be complicated. Please get in touch if you have any queries about trading internationally or want to find out more about customs declarations services.
Click here to read the ChamberCustoms guide ‘Keep Control with ChamberCustoms’.
T1 Transit Documents
A T1 transit document allows goods to travel from the UK to an EU destination country without the need to make an import declaration at the first port of entry into the EU.
ChamberCustoms will submit and monitor Transit declarations on your behalf. We will arrange comprehensive bank guarantees through SGS to cover your goods in transit. The main benefit is that no customs duties or taxes are payable as the shipment moves from one country to the next within the EU. Please contact the team for more information.
- Introduction to importing and exporting using preference
- Claiming preferential rates of duty between the UK and EU
- Temporary importing/exporting goods
- Using CHIEF for declaring goods into or out of Northern Ireland
- Making an import supplementary declaration
- Prepare to make supplementary declarations
For more information regarding our International Trade & Export Documentation services, please call 01202 714804 or 01202 714808.