ISO certification promoted via new short videos
Posted on: 19/07/2022
As the largest and most widely accredited certification body and provider of audits, certification and performance assessments, we have produced five new short videos on the most ubiquitous internationally recognized ISO standards.
The videos explain why the respective standards exist and list the various business benefits of attaining them, including some which may not otherwise be immediately obvious.
The standards described are:
- ISO 9001 – the de facto quality management system (QMS) standard with over a million certifications in 170+ countries (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzpOwniJoiY)
- ISO 14001 – demonstrates environmental responsibility, supports an organization-wide sustainability culture whilst helping to improve regulatory compliance and reduce operating costs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1b3pbHkIHI)
- ISO 45001 – specifies the requirements for an occupational health & safety management system whilst supporting corporate accountability, legal compliance and a company-wide health & safety culture (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejtktwZdDKw)
- ISO/IEC 27001 – specifies the requirements for an information security management system (ISMS) in support of improved data protection, reputation, profitability and regulatory compliance (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjzcitreGJk)
- ISO 50001 – the international standard governing how to establish, implement, maintain and improve an energy management system (https://youtu.be/46DB4NqP5_M)
The videos describe in brief how we work in partnership with organizations to support them on the journey to certification and beyond, with a key element being a UK-wide network of friendly, knowledgeable and highly experienced auditors. Certification to all of the standards listed is ideal for organizations of any type or size and business sector.
Our SGS Academy is also put under the spotlight in the videos. Specializing in high quality training to provide upskilling and professional development, it helps organizations to reap the many benefits of structured employee training, and individuals to work more effectively and realize their career aspirations.
For more information please contact:
Yemisi Olutogun, Business Support
t: +44 (0)1276 697 715
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 96,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.
Did you know, Dorset Chamber Members can
submit news free of charge?
Submit your news