Get a Free Cashflow Forecast with SME Assistance
Every business should have a Cashflow Forecast, especially if the business wants to grow. Most business failures (even Jamie Oliver and Patisseries Valerie) are due to lack of or bad cash management
Why you should have a cashflow forecast
– Avoid running out of cash and going bust!
– Avoid putting more of your savings into the business
– Helps get more external funds (Banks, Family, friends)
– Prepare for large cash out goings eg. VAT
– Avoids over trading
– Answers “What if . . .” questions
– Sets a target for sales
– Helps with budgeting
– Controls spending
– Gives a greater understanding of the business
– Helps plan the cash gaps
– Peace of mind!
– Helps grow the business in a controlled and sustainable way
Members Offer, What’s the deal?: Get a Free Cashflow Forecast
What you get
1. 121 zoom for me to understand your revenue streams and expenditure.
2. a personalised Cashflow Forecast Template
3. 1 hour group Zoom Cashflow Forecast Master Class
4. 121 zoom to go through your Cashflow Forecast
After this you will have a fully functioning Cashflow Forecast and be ready to take your business to the next level! (Requires some confidence of using Excel)