We are offering Dorset Chamber Members Only this exclusive training…
Running every Wednesday throughout March, we will set out customer and supplier perspectives in relation to goods and services and look at processes for handling negotiations as well as embedding terms and conditions properly into the customer contracting process.
Tracey is going to personally deliver a 3 hour training session to suppliers to help you understand:
- An overview of key terms that should be included in any good set of terms and conditions of sale
- Some of the key negotiation points raised by customers and middle ground solutions
- A way to break down and understand your business terms and conditions of a sale as a non- lawyer
- Some tips on how to streamline internal contracting processes to save time and money, whilst taking care of the risk side.
- This will suit businesses who already have terms and conditions of sale in place and are either considering updating them or who are finding negotiations are causing a pain barrier.
Sign up for free today (Places are limited to 12 people per session)
2nd March | 9:30am – 12:30pm
9th March | 9:30am – 12:30pm
16th March | 9:30am – 12:30pm
23rd March | 9:30am – 12:30pm
30th March | 9:30am – 12:30pm