An immersive Titanic 3-course dining & theatre experience above the waves on Bournemouth Pier!
On Saturday 3rd February 2024, set sail back to April 1912 on Titanic’s maiden voyage.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Sail back in time to 1912 together with Histoire Productions, The Queen of the Ocean: Titanic dining experience at Key West on Bournemouth Pier is a totally immersive, poignant and unique experience, based on the final 24 hours of the RMS Titanic.
Serving up a delicious 3-course meal which is based on the final meal served on board on April 14, 1912, we take you on a journey through Ocean Class liners, a world of elegance and opulence, world-class cuisine, and ultimately a tragic and heartfelt tribute to the 1,503 men, women and children that lost their lives.
“A Totally immersive, poignant and unique experience”
Based on eyewitness accounts and survivors’ testimonies, the company acts out a poignant and heartfelt original script. The ambiance is mirrored with an original soundtrack whilst backdropped by a projection of the Titanic in her final moments on that fateful night. Diners will enjoy an immersive and interactive show taking place around their table as they enjoy their meals above the cold winter waves.
Saturday 3rd February 2024
Tickets are £69.00 per person
• Boarding from 6:30pm with a prompt 7pm for sailing.
• Stunning venue dining above the waves from a beautiful location.
• Ticket includes a delicious 3-course set menu.
• An immersive 3-hour interactive show.
• 2-4-1 cocktails all night!
• To ensure you receive the most accurate immersive dining experience you will be seated on tables of 10 to 12 people.
• Children are more than welcome to attend this event.
• The dress code is smart/formal and we love it when our guest arrive in era specific clothing but this optional.
Book tickets here: https://bit.ly/TitanicDining