This unique online course, offered in partnership with Ascend, the learning partner for US based HFTP, has been designed for all those seeking to strengthen their understanding of hotel accounting best practice and benchmarking.
The USALI sets out recommended formats, account headings and cost classifications for the preparation and presentation of management accounting statements for hotels. The first edition was published in 1926 and since then this has become the industry standard for best practice reporting in the hotel and wider hospitality sector. Over the years the USALI has been revised numerous times with the 11th Edition released in 2014.
Course commences 16th May 2022 for 16 weeks.
Total cost £1,350 + VAT @ 20% per person - this includes 16 week tuition plus the HFTP certification fees for the three awards normally costing $1,000 per award.
What will you learn?
The course will enable you to gain a detailed understanding of the hotel financial statements and ratios used as recommended by the USALI:
- Understand the organisation and details of the operating statement and schedules
- Know the various financial statements and how they are compiled
- Use financial ratios and operating metrics to compare and evaluate the operational and financial performance of the property.
There is the opportunity to gain a range of certifications from HFTP to add to your career profile:
- USALI Theory Certificate
- USALI Practice Certificate
- Hospitality Benchmarking Certificate
Who is the training suitable for?
- Hospitality finance professionals whose role includes the preparation of internal accounts for control and strategic decision making
- Finance professionals entering the hospitality industry
- Technology and systems providers for the hospitality industry
- Operational managers seeking to gain a detailed insight into the statements used in hotel accounting
Training provided by: