Developing Individuals, Teams and Business
Richard Zabiela of Pt Learning and Development is offering a Free taster session on Developing Individuals, Teams and Business at the Dorset Chamber of Commerce and Industry on 29
This two-hour session will provide you with some of Richard’s views and approach to People Development, and we hope you will be able to take some ‘nuggets’ away from this session to use within your teams.
• The session will cover
• Three rings of business service
• Capitalising on Capability, Clarity and Commitment
• Team Traits – a short questionnaire to identify your own preferences
• Healthy and Unhealthy team behaviours
• A short case study on a ‘Modern Self-Managed Team’
This session is aimed at people in a Leadership/Management position.
To book your place please visit Eventbrite or call Richard on 07970 222 872
Date: 29th November 2018
Venue: Dorset Chamber of Commerce
Chamber House, Acorn Office Park, Ling Road,
Poole, Dorset BH12 4NZ
Refreshments upon arrival will be provided.
What will I learn?
Who is the training suitable for?
Training provided by: