Upcoming M&A Seminar with TheNonExec
Specialist M&A boutique, TheNonExec, is running a Seminar with legal firm
Steele Raymond to discuss how to sell your company. The event is taking place
on November 14th 2018 in Bournemouth.
Justin Levine MBA MIoD, MD TheNonExec, will be taking to the stage alongside
Nick Davies, Commercial Partner Steele Raymond. They will be discussing topics
• Valuation – how to value your business.
• Sales process – understanding the detailed steps required.
• Preparing the business for sale.
• Selecting and working with advisors.
• Understanding the Sale & Purchase Agreement (SPA).
• Exit structures – understanding how deals are typically structured.
• Costs of selling – how much will it cost?
The seminar is a rare opportunity to discuss with an M&A and legal specialist on
the real issues that present themselves when selling a company.
If you are thinking of selling or even buying a company, why not come along to
The event is being held Wednesday 14th November from 18:30 at Steele
Raymond, Richmond Point, 43 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, BH2 6LR.
To reserve your place please call Caroline Levine on 01202 828266 or email
TheNonExec is a specialist M&A boutique that strategically matches buyers &
sellers of companies globally. We specialise in delivering once in a lifetime
opportunities for our clients (SME’s with revenues from £5M–£100M).
We support business owners wishing to sell, transfer, merge, buy or carve out
business. Our strength is identifying strategic partners – investors or companies
that offer strong symbiotic alignment.
Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 3QA
+44 (0) 1202 828266