The IOSH Managing Safely course is widely recognised as the minimum standard of health and safety training for managers at all levels. 3 day course.
What will I learn?
• The concept of “managing safely”
• Identifying hazards
• Assessing and controlling risks (risk assessment)
• Understanding your health and safety responsibilities (i.e. the legal framework)
• Incident and accident investigation
• Measuring performance
• Protecting our environment and environmental safety
Who is the training suitable for?
The IOSH Managing safely course is aimed at managers and supervisors with health and safety responsibilities, but is equally valid for directors, senior officers and health and safety officers in low risk organisations.
Training provided by:
Ouch Training Team Ltd
Unit 13C, Riverside Park