A hands-on, practical, one-day course which offers learners the opportunity to build on their existing skills and learn ways of using Excel more efficiently and effectively.
What will I learn?
The course covers the following areas of learning:
• Navigating worksheet data
• Selecting worksheet data
• Customising the Excel environment
• Creating Data Series
• Conditional formatting
• Review of formula and functions
• Absolute and relative addressing
• Conditional functions
• VLookup and HLookup
• Using and formatting dates
• Calculating with dates
• Named ranges
• Analysing and summarising data
• Graphics in Excel
Who is the training suitable for?
Delegates should have either:
Attended an Introductory-level course
Have a reasonable working knowledge of using Excel, formatting worksheets and entering common formulae and functions
Training provided by:
YMCA Bournemouth and Keystrokes