Enhance your sales skills to differentiate yourself from the competition
2 day course
What will I learn?
- Introduction to solution-based selling
- Review of the sales cycle - plan, engage, qualify, solution, evidence, close
- Preparing your opening statement – how to engage prospects
- Understanding the client’s need and motivation to buy
- Questioning skills using BCIA – background, challenge, impact, advantage
- The CHAMP qualification model
- Developing your listening skills
- Using features and benefits of your product/service appropriately
- How to negotiate without making unilateral concessions
- Closing for commitment at every stage of the process
- Managing your accounts post-sales using the 7P model
Who is the training suitable for?
Enhancing your sales skills can help you develop a more ‘solution based’ sales strategy that generates improved customer relationships and buyer confidence. This two-day course is aimed at individuals within a sales environment who would benefit from understanding how a more solution-based sales strategy can be used to identify and respond to customers' needs resulting in improved customer relationships and buyer confidence.
Training provided by: