Understanding Domestic Abuse, Stalking, Bullying and Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
What will I learn?
Domestic abuse is everyone's business and as part of the government's consultation to transform the response to domestic abuse for all sectors of our society, it's necessary to have a greater understanding of this complex issue.
Subjects covered on the day:
• Understanding the Impact of Domestic Abuse & Stalking in the Workplace including:
• Spotting the Signs
• Supporting an Employee
• Reducing the Risk (to individual & organisation)
• Understanding Bullying & Harassment in the Workplace
• Impact of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
• In-depth understanding of the prevalence & impact of domestic abuse & stalking in the workplace
• Greater ability to spot signs & support staff
• Enable organisations to understand their responsibilities, thereby reducing risk to staff & organisation
For attendees who are members of regulatory bodies the training on Domestic Abuse & Stalking in the Workplace is CPD Accredited. All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Cost per delegate is £65.00. Please register your interest by emailing [email protected]
Who is the training suitable for?
Employers, Directors, Managers, Team Leaders & Supervisors.
Training provided by:
Sexual Trauma and Recovery Services (STARS Dorset) and Safe Space Consultancy