Find your best self, take it work and have your best day. You can't manage time, but you can make better decisions about how to use it!
What will I learn?
The workshop will give you:
• The opportunity to remind yourself of what you are great at and the skills you should be making most use of in your work so you can get your best self working for you
• A chance to reassess your objectives and the extent to which what you do each day is taking you towards them.
• Clarity on what you want work to do for you and why you do it – how it supports your career and life aspirations.
• An insight into the compromises you are currently making in life to accommodate the demands of your work and the opportunity to assess the consequences of those compromises for you and those around you.
You will come away with:
• A set of actions you have identified which will help you make better use of your working time and keep you “on purpose”
• One thing which you can action right away and to be held accountable for which will make a big difference to your working day.
• A realisation of how much control you have on how you organise yourself.
• Insight into the habits and beliefs which have held you back so far.
• The motivation and commitment to do something different.
• Ideas, inspiration and encouragement from a supportive group and workshop leader.
• A follow up free accountability call with the Change Agent to see how you are getting on with your key action.
• Refreshment and a lunch with fellow participants.
• The Working with Purpose workbook
Who is the training suitable for?
Training provided by: