Peer Network Programme
Be a part of a trusted support network
Join forces with other local business leaders and invest in the future of your business with Peer Networks, delivered by Dorset Chamber in partnership with Dorset LEP.
With both the opportunities and challenges ahead, there’s never been a more important time to prepare your business for the future. Join like-minded businesses benefiting from Peer Networks support and work together to grow your personal skills, your people and your business.
How you and your business can benefit from Peer Networks support
- Learn from your peers: Find solutions to the issues your business is facing by working with like-minded business people facing similar challenges.
- All it takes is your time: Peer Networks is a free programme delivered virtually; all it takes is a few hours of your time each month.
- A varied programme covering critical issues: Each meeting is themed around a key issues with an expert speaker, led by a skilled professional facilitator. You will also benefit from 1:1 coaching, helping embed your learning in your business.
- A structured programme: Meetings are monthly and all set in advance. Your facilitator will stay with you and your group as you follow a structured programme.
- Non-competitive: Peer Networks brings together business leaders working collaboratively to find solutions to common problems. You will not be placed in a group with any competitors, and confidentially, trust and respect are firmly embedded within the programme.
- Developing your personal network: You’ll form long-lasting and trusted relationships with your colleagues and many networks continue to meet after their structured programme ends.
Topics you will cover include:
- Strategies for growth
- Leading for the future
- Growing a mentally healthy business
- HR strategies for a changing world
- Developing a killer marketing strategy
- Embedding technology for business growth
You’ll also have the opportunity to join with other networks for sessions on achieving net zero, business resilience and cyber security, digital marketing and international trade.
Who is the programme for?
The Peer Network programme is for directors and senior managers from businesses of all sizes and turnover and we will aim to group similar size businesses together. You must have:
- At least 5 employees and a maximum of 250
- A minimum turnover of £100,000
- An aspiration to improve business output
- Operated for at least one year
- Must be a business registered within BCP or Dorset council areas
Hear from previous Peer Networks participants…
Cara Ashford | B4B Marketing
Chris Kane | Greendale Construction Ltd