Following the success of a similar series of events, Trethowans are hosting free workshops in Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire for parents facing divorce or separation. The workshops focus on giving parents the tools they need to help themsleves and their children post-separation.
Facing a breakdown in a relationship is a daunting prospect and is likely to impact all areas of someone’s life including their home, finances, children and the wider family. People have to deal with the emotional and practical aspects. At times it can be overwhelming and helping hands to guide can be invaluable.
The workshop will consist of two sessions during the course of a morning followed by a complimentary lunch. Session one will be taken by Child Psychotherapist Ashley Palmer, who will provide you with practical tools for developing an effective co-parenting relationship. Session two will include talks from Petra Brunzell (Divorce Coach), Nikki Emerton (Lifestyle Coach) and a House of Colour specialist who will concentrate on your personal wellbeing and will give you the tools you need to make immediate, effective and positive steps forward into you and your family’s new life.
The workshops will take place from 9.15am to 2.15pm on the following dates:
- 4 October 2023 – Hotel Du Vin, Poole
- 15 November 2023 – Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Southampton
- 17 January 2024 – Mercure White Hart Hotel, Salisbury
The New Beginnings workshops will:
- Give you workable strategies to enable your child to express their emotions and most importantly, show you how to respond
- Enable you to promote the emotional and psychological wellbeing of your children
- Provide practical tools for developing an effective co-parenting relationship
- Tap into your innate self-confidence and strength
- Improve self-esteem and self-belief
- Give you coping strategies to take away
- Help you choose the right legal process for you and your family. We offer a range of bespoke options for you to consider as an alternative of going to Court including collaborative law and mediation which we can explore to ensure that the right approach is taken for you.
For more information on this free workshop or to book your free place, please call 01962 673 866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.